If you’re attending the World ATM Congress this year, come and visit the NATS stand and talk about the challenges faced by the aviation industry and what we can do to change them for now and into the future.
CANSO World ATM Congress 2017
March 7 – 9, Madrid, Spain
NATS will be showcasing a number of hot topics from digital towers to drones on stand 890 throughout the event, come along to hear about how we are working with our partners and customers to advance aviation and keep the skies safe.
NATS will be participating in various presentations throughout the conference:
- Martin Rolfe, NATS CEO, will be moderating a panel in the 3rd session of the main conference on Wednesday between 09:15 and 10:30 on the topic of ‘Information Technology and the Culture of Collaboration’
- David Harrison, NATS Safety Director, will be moderating a panel in the 4th session of the main conference on Wednesday between 11:00 and 12:00 on the topic of ‘Airspace and UTM: Driving the Future or Left Behind?’
- Branka Subotic, Executive Director Borealis Alliance, will be talking about Free Route Airspace in the Frequentis Aviation Arena on Wednesday between 11:20 and 11:40
- Gonzalo Martin, NATS-iTEC Programme – ATM Strategic Development Manager, Indra, will be talking about ANSP Collaboration: Benefits of Cross-Border ATM Systems Harmonization on Wednesday between 12:00 and 12:40 at the Aireon Spotlight Stage
- Alejandro Sastre García, Chief Technical Officer of FerroNATS, will be talking FerroNATS on Wednesday between 16:45 and 17:05 at the Frequentis Aviation Arena
We’re pleased to welcome you to a drinks reception hosted by ferroNATS on the NATS stand on Tuesday 7th from 17:00 – 18:30. Please join us for some light refreshments and the opportunity to chat with a range of ATM experts.
The ATM Policy Institute
A new think-tank created to drive the debate on market liberalisation within ATM, of which NATS is a founding member, will be hosting a discussion around their paper The case for liberalising Air Traffic Control’ in the Frequentis Aviation Theatre at 16:45 on Tuesday 7th March. Speakers include David McMillan – Chair of the Institute and Matthew Baldwin – Deputy Director General of Aviation at the European Commission.