Web journal incubateur d'actualités
Leading regional airline puts 3.62-million winter seats on sale with a choice of 121 routes and up to 2,680 flights a week
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, has announced its 2017/18 Winter programme that offers customers a choice of up to 2,680 flights a week on 121 key routes. These include ski and winter sun routes and flights operating for the first time this winter such as the airline’s new multi-frequency services from Aberdeen and Edinburgh to London Heathrow airport, and weekly flights from Cardiff to Rome.
Seats are on sale now with one way fares from £17.49 including taxes and charges. They are currently available for travel between 29th October 2017 and 28th February 2018.
copyright © flybe
* Up to 2,680 flights a week
* 121 routes including four new routes operating for the first time this winter – Edinburgh and Aberdeen to London Heathrow; Cardiff to Rome; Aberdeen to Southampton
* 10 ski routes starting in December (to Chambery from Birmingham, Cardiff and Exeter: to Geneva from Birmingham, Cardiff, Exeter, Isle of Man, Jersey and Southampton: and new weekly flights from Manchester to Innsbruck)
* 7 Winter sun routes (to Alicante from Doncaster Sheffield, Exeter and Southampton: Faro from Cardiff and Exeter, and Malaga from Doncaster and Exeter)
* Up to three flights a day between Newquay and London Gatwick
* One way fares from £17.49 including taxes and airport charges
* Currently available for booking for travel between October 29th 2017 and 28th February, 2018
* Full details and bookings at www.flybe.com
Note Flybe franchise partner, Blue Islands’ 2017-18 Winter schedule is also now on sale
And the airline offers an added advantage for those wanting to travel from their regional airport to destinations across the world. Through the main international airport hubs into which it operates, seamless onward travel is available through Flybe’s many airline partners when booked direct with the relevant airline or through a local travel agent. Check out the ‘One Stop to the World’ link at http://onestop.flybe.com/en-GB/flights that details all the connectivity options available.
Flybe CEO, Christine Ourmieres-Widener says: “This will be our first season of our plans to optimise and standardise our route network with a renewed focus. As such, we’re pleased to have maintained a comprehensive range and diversity of winter destinations for our customers.
The schedule has been carefully designed to satisfy those wanting to book convenient affordable business travel as well as for those looking for short weekend leisure breaks over the autumn/February half-terms and Christmas/New Year holidays, and for those wanting to use Flybe services to connect seamlessly on to worldwide destinations with our airline partners.”
Flybe, Europe's largest regional airline - 232 routes serving 15 countries from 87 departure points, 38 UK/49 European airports* (all routes on sale Jan’17 – Oct‘17); Operates more UK domestic flights than any other airline (UK CAA May’15 – Apr’16); Rated best UK airline for punctuality and sixth in the world in the global airlines punctuality league table by OAG (Jan ’17); named ‘Best Short-Haul Airline’ at the 2016 Business Travel Awards (Jan ‘16); The largest scheduled airline by air traffic movements at Belfast City, Birmingham, Cardiff, Exeter, Isle of Man, Jersey, Manchester, Newquay and Southampton airports (UK CAA Apr ’16); Operates fleet of 76 aircraft – 52 Bombardier Q400, 9 Embraer 195, 11 E175 & 5 ATR 72s; Codeshares with BA, Air France, Etihad, Finnair, Aer Lingus, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Air India, Air Berlin and Singapore Airlines; 70% coverage of reporting airports (UK CAA Apr’16); Has its own globally recognised Training Academy in Exeter with flight deck and cabin crew simulator facilities, 26 classrooms and 150-seat conference facility.
*Flown under the Flybe brand