Institute of Air Navigation Services training on EU legislation
The workshop will provide IANS alumni with an update on the latest EU legislation in force and the main regulatory developments in the field of ATM/ANS.
Agenda of the workshop
Day 1 will be fully dedicated to the Regulation 2017/373 (referred to as CR-O-IR below) and its associated AMC/GM. It will address the following questions:
- How does the new CR-O-IR/AMC/GM impact ATM/ANSPs and their CAs?
- What are the main changes compared to Regulations 1035/2011, 1034/2011 and 482/2008?
- How could the new CR-O-IR/AMC/GM evolve in the near future?
Day 2 will broaden the scope to a number of other key issues:
- How can you ensure compliance with rapidly evolving regulatory requirements?
- EASA feedback from standardisation inspections and priorities of ongoing cycle
- How could the proposal for a new Basic Regulation impact EASA, Member States, competent authorities and industry?
- What does the future hold for the network functions, the network manager and Regulation 677/2011?
- How is PCP implementation progressing and what does the future hold?
- IANS training portfolio in support of CR-O-IR implementation
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the workshop..
This workshop is restricted to IANS alumni working for ATM/ANS service providers or their competent authorities.
- Update former IANS course participants on the latest regulatory developments impacting ATM/ANS service providers and their competent authorities
- Share best practices
IANS alumni working for ATM/ANS service providers or their competent authorities who are interested in an update on EU legislation and/or the main regulatory developments in the field of ATM/ANS.
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
The workshop participation is free of charge for all participants. A cocktail will be offered to participants at the end of the first day. Lunch and coffee are not provided by EUROCONTROL and shall be covered at the participants’ expenses.
IANS - EUROCONTROL Institute of Air Navigation Services, Luxembourg
1 Jun 2017 10:00
2 Jun 2017 16:00